Lenovo just released a new bios for the ThinkBook 15 G2 ARE AMD : FACN31WW(V1.14) .
Note 1: This firmware doesn’t fix the suspend issue, refer to my previous post for how to fix.
Note 2: If you run Linux only on that machine, refer to my previous post about how to update.
Summary of changes
- Enhancement to address Security vulnerabilities-
- Enhancement to address Security vulnerability-LEN73452
- Enhancement to address Security vulnerability-LEN73436
- Enhancement to address Security vulnerability-LEN68085
- Enhance S3 resume capability.
You can download from here